Complete WordPress service for large and enterprise projects
- WordPress and server-specific speed optimization
- Hosting based on your 3 years plan
- Plugin enhancements for better performance
- Secured hosting and install
- Password and login management
- Monitoring and enhanced authentication procedures
- File policies and tracking
- High quality WordPress code
- WordPress Standards adhered to 100%
- Compatible with the upcoming WordPress Core update
- Managed WordPress Hosting or Dedicated WordPress Host
- Complete optimization
- Managed resources
WE ARE SERIOUS
Quality and end result are our primary goals. We charge a lot and it takes time, because we take care of servers, handcrafted plugins, maintenance and security rules.
WE MANAGE LARGE WORDPRESS BUSINESSES
We have two types of clients: happy starting businesses and ones that migrate to us to achieve the best results possible.
WE ARE ENGINEERS
We are not coders, nor developers – we are Engineers. We apply the best code practices, we learn from the leaders, we do automated testing, apply design patterns and build architectures thanks to our experience in enterprise platforms from the Java and .NET worlds.
WE ARE DIRECT
Your business and customer satisfaction are our primary goal. If you don’t care enough for them, we are not interested in working with you.
WE MANAGE THE FULL STACK
We optimize the code, servers, processes – because everything matters. Bottlenecks could be found everywhere, and we smash them on the way.
A project ain’t over once it’s live. We do monitor the traffic and we analyze. We don’t allow new code to get in and cause issues for the speed or the user experience.
WE SET THE RULES
Our team members are active in the WordPress and PHP community. We participate in the decision making progress for the future and we care about our customers. We attend and speak at WordCamps, contribute at Hack Days and keep ourselves up to date. We test the beta WordPress versions before they are released. We produce compatible code on every level.
WP Commit 2013